We're going for this year's festival in a big way. The pent up demand for a party, even in the somewhat sleepy little village of Aston Clinton is quite clear. From our early ticket sales and the online reaction to the announcement that we will be working towards putting on the event in it's usual late July timeslot, it's very obvious that people want to get out, feel the sun on their faces, be blown away by amazing live music and partake of the best beer, cider and gin we can muster.
For our part, we really want this to happen. We hope that we'll be free of all major Covid restrictions by the end of June, therefore giving us a comfortable 5 week buffer prior to the dates for ACBF9.
The return to events like ACBF after the pandemic is so important to us as a society and we're not underestimating the responsibility that we have to give everyone the chance of a long awaited weekend with friends and family where we can all just be bloody normal.
What we won't do though, is put anyone at risk if there is still advice that large events aren't safe. So as well as getting everything in place for ACBF9, we are also listening to government and the events industry to keep track of where things are headed.
Ultimately, we won't hold ACBF9 if social distancing is still in place, but that will be a thing of the past very soon... won't it?